For optic neuritis, MS, NMO, and related disease 12 and up, we collaborate with all the three regional pediatric MS Center and have personal relationship with all of the directors through mutual training, advisory board committees and research collaboration: Buffalo, SUNY Stony Brook and Boston Children’s Hospital
Getting a referral
Referrals are required for all patients from their doctors prior to the date of your appointment at the MS Center. Your doctor’s office can communicate with us via :
- Phone at (518) 785-1000 or
- Fax at (518) 785-5000 or
- Mail to: Empire Neurology P.C d/b/a MS Center of Northeastern New York,
- Suite 105, 1205 Troy-Schenectady Rd, Latham, NY 12110.
What to bring with you for your first appointment:
- ♦ Insurance identification cards.
- ♦ All medications you are currently taking or a list of all the medications.
- ♦ Completed forms that was mailed to you from our office prior to your appointment.
- ♦ All MRI or CT scan films.
Forms to download/print, complete and mail to the office before your first appointment or fax at (518) 785-5000. Your packet should include both of these forms below.